It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Happy Sunday everyone

This is a short entry because my plans changed a bit yesterday. DS#5 called to let me know that the baby was being discharged from the hospital but his wife had to stay so I took off for home to help him out.

This morning he took the baby back to the hospital to see his mom and I'm going to go to the baptismal celebration for DS#6's little one.

I'll be busy the next few days going back and forth to help out DS#5 and the babe. Hopefully his mom will get to come home soon.

Prayers for her and my son and the baby will be appreciated.

Love you all!

ma

4 comments:

jack69 said...

Take care and God bless!

Sybil said...

Oh dear Ma, not such good news, do hope Mum and babay will soon be together again what a worry for you all. Take care.Prayers on there way for you all xx
love Sybil xx

That corgi :) said...

so thankful you are there to help out Ma! will keep the family in my prayers that they can be reunited all at home together

betty

Hollie said...

Definitely praying for you all. Mr. Wonderful is absolutely gorgeous! Praying Mom will be home very soon. Were there complications for Mom? Hugs to you! Keep us posted.