It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Chapter 9, Page 4, Book 10

This is part of the tent camping area that is located across the road from my camper. It's now loaded with people for the weekend.

Happy Labor Day weekend, hope you spend a little time laboring over some fall ideas for enjoying each day. I know I have done just that. It is a labor of love for me.

This weekend is all about family for me. Some days I'll be camping and some days I'll be celebrating. Our little Lucky guy will be baptized on Sunday and that means a family celebration.

One thing is certain, our Lucky guy is surrounded with people that love him. Family is very special to me. It always has been and always will be.

My children have always been my main cause of motivation. No matter that I had days that were full of sorrow and frustration, they always have had the power to lift me over the bumps and keep me hanging in there for the ride. It does make for a SUPER way to live.

I hope your Saturday is a SUPER one too!

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

Angie said...

Enjoy this extra special weekend!

That corgi :) said...

love your fall blog header picture Ma!! how neat Lucky is getting baptized; very special day for all! enjoy the weekend!

betty

jack69 said...

A child today is so blessed to have a loving and caring family, so many grow up without that and that is sad.
Love ya

Buttercup said...

Best wishes for this blessed weekend.
P.S. Love your autumn colors.

Rose said...

Enjoy your long weekend with your family.



Hugs, Rose

grammy said...

have a wonderful Family celebration
and fun camping too (o:
my hubby was not in favor of camping because of all the crowds...I was for it...but he won (o: