It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, September 24, 2010

Chapter 9, Page 24, Book 10

Every life is like a book
make yours a best seller

Author Unknown

Being perfect sounds good, but it is not reality. Reality is that you are a human being, and no matter how hard you try to be perfect, you still make mistakes. Struggling for perfection to gain acceptance and approval from others only brings frustration and never-ending struggle

So just do your best . . . and enjoy life

I have finally accepted the fact that I am who I am. I'm no longer young and I'm certainly not shaped like a model. We each have our own unique personalities and no one else can be who we are. Celebrating who you are is important. When I learned to let go of what others wanted me to be, I found I was much happier and much more content.


Every one makes mistakes that's why they put erasers on pencils

If we can learn to laugh at ourselves when we do something wrong and learn from the mistake and move forward, things do look a lot brighter.

It's Fantastic Friday and even with all my imperfections, it is going to be a perfect day.
We are experiencing some summer like temperatures and I'm so enjoying it. After the cool days we've had it feels wonderful to be warm again.

So soon we forget after a hot summer just how bad it really is to be cold.

We've not had a frost yet so I know it's not an Indian Summer, that will still come. By tomorrow we'll be back in the 60's again and even though it's not freezing yet, it will definitely feel like fall.


This day and your life ... are God's gift to you,
so give thanks and be joyful always!

Author Unknown

I hope you all are able to take in some of God's Glory, if even just for a moment, today

Have a FANTASTIC Friday

'On Ya' -ma

3 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Hve a great weekend...

Enjoy

jack69 said...

I think you have succeeded in knowing who and what you are. I hope I have, but sometimes I forget. Many times we strive too much to please folks rather than be 'ourselves'.

Good entry have a great weekend.

That corgi :) said...

we just need to look outside and see God's glory displayed in this wonderful world he made for us :)

have a great weekend! I'll take some of that 60 degree weather as we are due for the 100s this weekend :)

betty