It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chapter 9, Page 15, Book 10

You have it easily in your power to increase the
sum total of this world’s happiness now. How?

By giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged.

Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime

Dale Carnegie


I am celebrating a birthday this week along with everyone on the TMS team. The Motivation Station is a blog that I've recently joined. You can see the link to it on my side bar. Just click on the picture and it will take you to that blog. The gals that write the entries are amazing. The are all ages and come from different walks of life. They talk about everything from exercise to menus.


I'm thanking them today for sharing all they do to help motivate us. Motivation is something we all need from time to time. I know I love the recipes they give as I get tired of fixing the same old thing all the time. They are a great bunch of loving gals and I'm inviting all of you to visit them and maybe become a follower too.

My part of the TMS team to to motivate people to rest and relax. I always talk about my Sundays of R and R. Rest and relaxation. It's something we all need to do in order to be able to do the best we can. But Mondays through Saturday there are all different kinds of other things that might be useful too.

Happy One Year Anniversary TMS!

You may never know how your kind words changed a person’s life. Tell someone today and everyday how much you appreciate them. Be generous with your compliments.

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday everyone!

'On Ya'-ma

PS: My daughters hubby had an appendicitis attack and will have surgery today, please keep him in your prayers.

5 comments:

That corgi :) said...

sorry to hear about your daughter's husband; said a prayer for him; hoping all goes well. I do agree with you, Ma, all the ladies at the Motivation Station are wonderful; haven't been there in awhile, but always got good information/motivation when I was there indeed! can't believe it has been a year since they started it! I know you are a great asset to it when you talk about your R@R for sure!

hope the day goes well

betty

Ally Lifewithally said...

Keeping your Daughters Hubby in my thoughts and prayers ~ Allyx

jack69 said...

Sorry to hear about the medical problems. We will pray.

You are definitely a motivator. Keep up the good work.
From Vegas,
Sherry & Jack

Rose said...

The Motivation Station sounds like a great place to visit online.......Thanks for the link.

grammy said...

Yikes...praying that it all went well with his surgery.
Will keep them in Prayer.