It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Chapter 9, Page 1, Book 10


If you’re completely fulfilled by spending time with your friends and family because you really want to be with them then you truly want what you have.

It's Wonderful Wednesday and it's time to introduce you to the newest member of the family-- little MR. WONDERFUL!

He is just the sweetest little guy and so cute with his chubby checks. I got to give him a bottle when we visited yesterday evening and as you can see I am in my glory. I always said that I'd want to rock babies for a retirement job and it is looking like I'll get my wish!
My family and their families are the what makes my life full and rich. They are more valuable than any thing else I could possible imagine. When you are thinking you may not be rich, just look around you, happiness may be closer than you think. It may just be a matter of changing what you value.

It is truly a WONDERFUL Wednesday at my house today!
I hope yours is a wonderful one too!

'On Ya'-ma

7 comments:

Heather said...

You never looked more lovely... congrats, Ma!

grammy said...

love that oicture
of you and the precious little one
he is co cute and chubby cheeked
and all that hair (o:
congratulations Grandma

That corgi :) said...

What a handsome boy Mr. Wonderful is!! and you look so content and happy feeding him!! again congrats to all; truly a precious gift from God!!

betty

Sybil said...

What a gorgeous wee fella...and his Gran is a bit of a looker as well !!
I have had a great Wednesday as John has had a great day...would almost seem nothing wrong with him...however we know that this is just a blink..but we so treasure these odd days.
Love sybil xx

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

Aweeee..such a find handsome grandson you have. Look at all that hair!!!
You look lovely as well.
I know you all are thrilled.
congrats!!!

Kathy said...

You are truly rich. He is a beautiful baby. You're lucky to have your family close to you. Enjoy those babes.

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Congratulations, he is a fine boy!