It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chapter 8, Page 17, Book 10

You can't wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug.

Author Unknown

It is FANTASTIC Tuesday! Have you had your hug today?

Here's one from me to you just incase you didn't get yours yet.

(((HUGS)))

This past weekend I did get to see a few of my family members so thankfully I got my fair share of hugs in. Sometimes weeks go by before I get one. Hugs are like SMILES...they are good medicine.

Some people I know go around giving out hugs when ever I see them...others totally shy away from them.

Hugs mean
Comfort.
Safety.
Love.
Caring.
Peace
I like long hugs. I like to soak in those feelings

A well-placed hug can defuse strong emotions, bridge differences, and remind us that we are alive and valuable.

We need 4 hugs a day for survival. We need 8 hugs a day for maintenance. We need 12 hugs a day for growth.


A hug delights and warms and charms,
that must be why God gave us arms.

Author Unknown

Did you know that LOLAH stands for Lots of Love and Hugs ? That is what I'm sending out to all of you today

Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!

'On Ya' - ma

5 comments:

jack69 said...

Hey Ma! good entry.
LOLAH!
Sherry & jack in Missouri

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Back at you!!

((LOLAH))

Hollie said...

LOLAH !!! There's nothing like a warm HUGS! {{{Hugs}}} to you also!

grammy said...

I feel hugged (o:
hope you do too

Angie said...

The only hugs I don't like are those "MWAH - MWAH' efforts conducted about 6" from each ear. So insincere and, for me, only sincere huggers need apply!

Big hugs to you Ma (and I mean that most sincerely), xxx