It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chapter 7, Page 29, Book 10

It's THANKFUL Thursday!

The days and weeks are flying by way too fast for me. Here it is Thursday already and as always I've got a list to share with you all today. I can’t express enough how important it is for me to acknowledge and give thanks for the many, many, blessings in my life.


I'm thankful for a few days of less humidity and heat

I'm thankful for the little sparrows, chickadees, and wood peckers that brighten up my days

I'm thankful for my family and the love they always give freely

I'm thankful for the conveniences I have like the car, my cell phone, my computer, air conditioning, and a fridge with an ice cube maker. It sure has gotten a work out this summer

I'm thankful for always for my health and that of my family too

I'm thankful for ice cream cones, watermelon and tomato sandwiches

I'm thankful for smiles and hugs and kisses

For these and all my many blessings I am so truly THANKFUL.

When you start to say thank you for the little things, bigger things have a way of appearing. It will not happen overnight. But by noticing the little things and giving thanks, you become more open to little steps that lead to bigger things.

Of all the attitudes we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life-changing

Zig Ziglar

I do hope your Thursday is one to be THANKFUL for too!

'On Ya' - ma

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It is going past much too fast. I have to seriously start getting christmas presents now if i'm going to get them all for my big family by December.
Jenny <><

jack69 said...

I like old Zig. And we are thankful for your Blog!