It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chapter 7, Page 28, Book 10


Pictures today are of what is blooming around my house.

First off, I'd like to say thanks for the comments that were left on the picture of one of my grandson's and his slice of watermelon that was in my post yesterday. I neglected to say that this picture was of our Prince Charming. He is an adorable little boy with or without the watermelon.

It is WONDERFUL Wednesday today. It's a day I always celebrate because for many it means we go Over the Hump of the work week. I remember how glad I always was to get half way through one of those. It's wonderful too as we know that we are on the downhill slide right into the weekend.

Weekends mean lots more free time to do the things that can't be done when we're working. We have more family time and time to get our projects done at home
.

Whether we work or not, today should be considered a wonderful one anyway...I got up again this morning and for me that is worth celebrating. I do hope you all have a WONDERFUL Wednesday no matter what you do.

'On Ya'-ma


6 comments:

jack69 said...

Enjoy your day, the flowers are beautiful.
I hope today is great for you!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Amen Friend, I'm celebrating with you!!
Hugs~Sharon

Hollie said...

I hope you have a great Wednesday also. I know you will enjoy ever moment of it! Gorgeous picture!

Jenny said...

I like wednesdays too as it is usually prayer night at my church. If not in the church then prayer walking the streets.
Jenny <><

Ally Lifewithally said...

I hope this Wednesday will be a wonderful day for you ~ Ally x

Martha (MM) said...

On of the older gentlemen that comes into our school to mentor high school students always says "It's a great day as long as I wake up on the right side of the grass" and it's so true! :-)

Love the photo in the previous entry!