It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chapter 7, Page 22, Book 10

IT'S THANKFUL THURSDAY!


Gratefulness is a good defense against unhappiness, so it is better to keep your sense of gratefulness alive. Moaning about your life will only attract negative vibes, so be wary.

Sometimes you have to just be thankful you made it through to another day

I’m not one of those people who believes the road forward is always gonna be easy but if I take time to be thankful, the journey always looks a lot brighter

TODAY I'm THANKFUL for:

First and foremost my family
and for my health

for peaceful morning walks

for summer rains to cool us down

for air conditioning in my home, my trailer and my car. I don't know how we ever got along without it.

for friends and fun times filled with laughter

for ice cream cones

fresh peaches

and ice cubes

for the convenience of a cell phone and a computer

for flip flops

For these and all my many blessings I am so truly THANKFUL.

I hope you too are counting your blessings and are grateful for them.

'On Ya'-ma

2 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Pat reading your entries always make me feel thankful for each and every day ~ Ally x

That corgi :) said...

love the things you are always thankful for, Ma; simple things like flip-flops and ice cubes, but they do make our days sometimes more fun, right??

hard to believe July is winding down!!

betty