It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chapter 7, Page 14, Book 10

A Smile

It's what you wear
from ear to ear
and not from head to toe
that matters

Lyrics from Annie, the musical


I'm celebrating WONDERFUL Wednesday today. And when I celebrate I SMILE

That is the great thing about making every day special. There really is always a reason to SMILE.


Just in case you need a reason to SMILE today:

A smile makes you IRRESISTIBLE

It makes people wonder what you are up to

When you're SMILING, the whole world SMILES with you


Don't forget that little things have BIG power.


A SMILE is a powerful weapon,
you can even break ice with it.

Anonymous

So SMILE awhile today!

SMILE !

If you can't, lift the corners and let the middle sag

Anonymous

Some people grin and bear it;
Others SMILE and do it

Anonymous


Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

'On Ya'-ma

7 comments:

Angie said...

I just counted £13.04 in my little pink piggy bank so that's worth a big smile :)

Kath said...

A smile is contagious I think.Keep smiling Ma I am smiling today as my repair man has just arrived to mend the roof LOL!!At last someone has turned up on time.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

That corgi :) said...

smiling alongside you today Ma! have a good day however you decide to spend it :)

betty

Hollie said...

I hope you smiling because you are enjoying your Wednesday! I hope you might have even gotten in a nap. I laid down but couldn't nap....maybe tomorrow! :-)

jack69 said...

I'm sittin here going to sleep, must have been the drive. WE are in an RV park in Tennessee!
"SMILING" as I say that!

grammy said...

I am smiling (o:
can't you tell??
thanks for uplifting posts

Ally Lifewithally said...

smiles are contagious ~ Have a lovely Thursday ~ Ally xAlly x