It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Chapter 7, Page 1, Book 10

The single greatest thing you can do to change your life today would be to start being grateful for what you have right now. And the more grateful you are, the more you get.

Oprah Winfrey

CELEBRATING THANKFUL THURSDAY!

This past week was indeed a fast one. It seems like I just made my list for the things I'm thankful for and here I go again.

I'm so very thankful for the blessing of the beautiful weather we've been having. It's been very nice the past 2 days and the good news is that it will be the same for a couple more days too.

I'm thankful too, that I was able to spend a few delightful hours with my sisters once again this week.

I'm thankful for the joyful days I've had lately. Nothing but blessings have come my way.

I'm thankful for my family and the good health we enjoy.

I'm thankful for my grand children who never fail to bring me lots of SMILES

I'm thankful for silver streak who gets me safely to and fro each week and I'm thankful that I can still afford the gas. It' is edging dangerously to $3 a gallon once more.

I'm thankful for my home and my little place in the woods too. It's a blessing to be able to have both and I must say I enjoy them both.

I'm thankful for my friends and our fun times together.

I'm thankful for all these and many many more blessings that have been given to me. It seems when you start counting them they do become unending

I hope that you too will find many things for which you an be thankful for today too.

'On Ya'-ma


3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

love your new blog header picture Ma! Very scenic!

can you believe it is July 1st already? this year continues to speed by!

Always enjoy reading your Thankful Thursday entries :)

betty

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Thanks for today's reminder....we all should be more "thankful"....

Enjoy

jack69 said...

'tis impossible to count all the things we are thankful for. God has been so good to us!
Love from the edge of the Smokies.