It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, June 25, 2010

Chapter 6, Page 25, Book 10

Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer
Author Unknown

FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Where would we be without them.

From our first breath, mind, body and soul were nourished by the family and friends that touched us. Not only did my mom and dad raise me but the influence of aunts uncles cousins and friends all helped to shape who I am. When you think about that involves a lot of people over the years.

I have family that are friends too and I have friends that seem like family. I cannot imagine have no one around to love and support me and for me to love too.


A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked

Author Unknown

I love family unconditionally. Meaning although they do things wrong I love them even if I don't approve of what they do sometimes. It's the same with my friends. Hey, I figure I'm far from perfect so if they can accept me and still love me, I can certainly love them back.

But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine

Thomas Jefferson

We have all had friends come and go but with family even though they go there still family and you love them anyway. I've a few friends like that. People that I've not seen for years, but if they came back into my life I'm sure we'd pick up right where we left off.

It's FANTASTIC Friday and I'm looking forward to a beautiful day. I hope yours is FANTASTIC too.

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

jack69 said...

You describe our family and friends.
Have a wonderful weekend, we are getting ready for one!
LOve from NC

jack69 said...

You describe our family and friends.
Have a wonderful weekend, we are getting ready for one!
LOve from NC
Weekenders and 'July fourth' folks are pulling into the campground, They all look so happy anticipating a few days of relaxation. We think, how nice to have that all the time now.

jack69 said...

You describe our family and friends.
Have a wonderful weekend, we are getting ready for one!
LOve from NC
Weekenders and 'July fourth' folks are pulling into the campground, They all look so happy anticipating a few days of relaxation. We think, how nice to have that all the time now.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Have a wonderful weekend ~ Ally x

grammy said...

love those quotes on friends
I have a few cracked
and I am sure some think I am cracked (o:

That corgi :) said...

always good to have friends, whether they be related to us or not!! enjoy your weekend Ma!

betty