It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chapter 6, Page 16, Book 10

A summer's sun is worth the having
French Proverb


We don't have to be sick to get better

I guess we are all trying or wishing we were better either in what we do or what we are. We are constantly learning new things or trying to improve ourselves.

I read a lot and try to learn something new each day. Most of the time I don't even go looking for what is new, it just happens.

One of the things I try to improve is my outlook. Attitude is something that we really do have to work at if we want to keep positive and upbeat. The older we get, the more we realize that the choice to be happy or unhappy is our own

Outside circumstances can make life difficult and troubles and sorrows touch all our lives. In order to cope with it all I've learned to dwell on the bright and beautiful side of life. I don't deny that bad things happen but the choices I make can make the difference in how I deal with them.

Today is WONDERFUL Wednesday...

You always have a choice. Why not make it great?

'On Ya'-ma

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

so true, Ma, we always have a choice. I think sometimes people forget that, but they do have choices in attitudes and how they deal with situations, whether positive or negative, but it is still their choice. may your Wednesday be a great one!! it will be over in our neck of the woods :)

betty

jack69 said...

I plan to forward this entry to someone who really needs it. Thanks for the entry it lifted my spirits. YOu are right we choose to be happy or unhappy.
Good one! (again)

jack69 said...

I thought I left a comment! Where went it? hahahahaha okay again!!!

I enjoyed reading this so much. As always you say something that gives a boost. I am forwarding the info to someone who needs it.
Thanks for the good thoughts.