It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Chapter 6, Page 1, Book 10

How did it get so late so soon?
Its night before its afternoon.
December is here before its June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?

Dr. Seuss

Did you know that optimistic people are less susceptible to ill health and better able to fight off ailments if they strike.

Given that stress and unhappiness can have a negative impact on your health, it stands to reason that happiness resulting from an optimistic attitude stands you in good stead.

Instead of looking at the black clouds , think about the blue sky beyond them

It is raining here in Ohio. That's ok though as today I'm home and I have to get my laundry done.. If it was nice out I wouldn't want to be in doors at all.

It doesn't seem possible at all that June is here already. June, July and August are my favorite months of the year and as the weather warms up, I do less and less at home for sure.

I will be back at the campground again later this week so I'm taking advantage of a rainy day for sure.

I'm looking beyond those clouds and having a terrific Tuesday and I hope you do too.

'On Ya'-ma




June is bustin' out all over

Oscar Hammerstein II, 1945

10 comments:

jack69 said...

Positive is always good. Just open up your heart and let the sun shine in! It seems you have that knack!!!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Rain....Sun....rain....sun...that's what we're having today...wish it would make up it's mind...!!

Enjoy

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Hi MA!!!! Awww...what a cute picture of new grandson! Yes, it is better to go right along with the weather...we sure can't change it!! (smile)
Hugs friend,
Sharon

Sybil said...

Hi Ma, we to have had a wet old day not at al like June...howeever the flowers are a burstin out all over so the gardens are bright to look out on !! I just love the next few months as I enjoy the warm weather...
Love Sybilx

grammy said...

I like that poem
so true
glad you had fun and will be heading back soon (o:

Ally Lifewithally said...

It is wet and windy here in the UK but we should have some nice weather by the weekend ~ your Camper site looks lovely can understand why you like to spend time there ~ Ally x

That corgi :) said...

love the picture of you holding Lucky Guy! so cute!!! rainy days are good to have to make us accomplish some indoor tasks, indeed! always good to be positive than negative; I think people just enjoy navigating towards a positive person than a negative one indeed!

betty

Ora said...

Hi Ma...I can just tell by your entry in your blog that life is so very good...and your campsite is a great place to be...I am so happy that you can enjoy the family and camping...the best things in life huh??? I am not a camper but it is good to know those that are campers have a good time and good weather!!! God Bless...be safe...hugs...Ora

Kath said...

It has rained here all day long Ma in my part and is still raining at 10pm.I can only say it is doing the garden good so I am lokking on the bright side of life he-he.Lovely picture of you and babe.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

Glad u got your little lucky back. I know he misses you..