It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Chapter 5, Page 6, Book 10

It's THANKFUL Thursday.

As always I've a list a mile long, but I'll just touch on a few of the highlights!

I'm thankful that I've been able to retire and to help my son and his wife out with babysitting.

I'm thankful that my health continues to be good and that my car still runs.

I'm thankful for the pretty Spring days and the beautiful flowers blooming everywhere.

I'm thankful that it is never too late to learn something new.

I'm thankful for my family. All of them! Youngest to the oldest they are the best

I'm thankful for my computer and online friends

I'm so very thankful for these and all my blessings!

Counting my blessings is the best way I know to end or start the day. No matter what else may have happened, there are always blessings in each and every one.

I hope your day is filled with lots and lots of things to be THANKFUL for

'On Ya'-ma

4 comments:

grammy said...

Isn't it so good to actually write those things down and look at them...God is good.
Love you rooster cups (o:

Cindi said...

ditto!

That corgi :) said...

I'm thankful for you, Ma and for your positivity all the time :)

great lists of thankfuls! isn't family the best?

betty

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

WONDERFUL LIST!!