It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, May 28, 2010

Chapter 5, Page 28, Book 10



I arrived at the campsite yesterday morning and was busy unloading my car and putting things away most of the afternoon. I did catch this lovely sun set in the evening. The weather was hot and sunny but by evening it cooled off and was just about as perfect as it could be.
DD and her hubby came in yesterday evening but the rest will be coming today and tomorrow. Most of them still ha
ve to work today so they won't arrive till late

I just love this place. It's secluded enough that you feel like you are in the middle of the woods by yourself. After all the babes arrive this evening it will be quite different so today I'm enjoying the calm before the storm so to speak.



Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul

John Muir

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

'On Ya'-ma

7 comments:

Hollie said...

Have a wonderful time at the campsite! I wish I was sitting right along beside you! That senset is gorgeous!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Enjoy your weekend!!

jack69 said...

Oh yes, the calm before the storm. Love the camper country. YOur views are fantastic, love sunsets, and eve time.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Have a wonderful weekend ~ I know you will enjoy having your family around you ~ Ally x

grammy said...

Love it
you know I love camping (o:
will everyone have their own camper?

peggy said...

What a beautiful place!

That corgi :) said...

love your new blog header picture, Ma!! sounds like perfect weather to begin your weekend of family fun!!

betty