It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chapter 5, Page 20, Book 10



It's THANKFUL THURSDAY

I think of the things that make me smile, the things that bring joy to to my life and l am so very thankful for them.

I'm thankful for the 4 weeks I've been able to spend with our Little Lucky guy, they have gone so fast and I'm really going to miss seeing him in the days and weeks to come.

I'm thankful for the family celebration I was able to be a part of for our Little Lad and our Angel too this past Sunday.
I'm thankful that the 'Silver Streak' is running just fine and gets me back and forth to where I need to go.

I'm so thankful for a family that is always there for me. They care about each other too and that makes me very happy.

I'm thankful for some sunshine coming our way today. After too many rainy days the warmth and the light will be appreciated.

I'm thankful for my health and that of my family too.

For these and all my blessings I am truly thankful.

I hope that this Thursday you all will find plenty to be THANKFUL for too.

'On Ya' -ma

5 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Have a great day!

grammy said...

Great thankful list
that baby is lucky to have had you for a month
it will be hard to hand him over to someone else
if that is what will happen
the other kids are cuties too (o:

Hollie said...

I agree! There's soooooo many things to be thankful for. God id Good!

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

You are very blessed for sure.
I know you will still get to see your little Lucky. I bet his mom and dad will bring him over to visit.
I like your list.

That corgi :) said...

Little Lucky is sooo adorable!! it was neat that you had this opportunity, Ma, and I know your son/DIL really appreciated it! Having a loving supportive family is truly a blessing indeed!

betty