It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, May 17, 2010

Chapter 5, Page 17, Book 10

It's Merry Monday!

The flowers have just been beautiful this spring ! The azalea shown above was at DS#3's house when we visited there yesterday. My own azalea bush is just as beautiful but a slightly different color. The lilacs are all done blooming now but these bright blooms have taken their place. That is the way at my house. The rose bush by the back patio is just full of buds so I suppose that will be the next thing to bloom.

Yesterday was a very full day. I left the house early and returned about 6 to pack up things there and then drive to DS#6's where I am right now watching my little grandson yet this week. He is happy swinging in his baby swing right now and that swings all on it's own so I get a little break and can make an entry here today.

It's cloudy here but no rain yet this morning. I guess we should see some a little later on today.
Thankfully it is not as cold here as it was last week this time.

I hope you all have a Merry Monday!

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

grammy said...

We do have some great flowers around this spring...the ones that survived the snow :o)
lilacs are bursting out all over
Sounds like your Monday will be great
I have my 3 year old (today is her BD) and one other little one. We just might go to a park.

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Flomers are every where here in the high country..!!Praying we are over the heavy frost for this year...

Enjoy

Ally Lifewithally said...

I do love Spring flowers but they all seem to have died off now ~ the Daffodils were so pretty ~ and I see the Bluebells are out in the woods now ~ Just a beautiful carpet of Blue as you drive past ~ Ally x

That corgi :) said...

those flowers are just so beautiful Ma! It must be neat to have them to look at as you are at your house and your son/DIL's house too! love baby swings; they like rocking back and forth and it frees us up just a bit to have a moment or two to ourselves :) enjoy your week with him!!

betty

jack69 said...

Those baby swings are nice, I loved our grand kids in them.
I wish Azaleas lasted all summer, they are so beautiful in full bloom.
Take care and enjoy.

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

I have got to get one of those swings!!!