It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, May 10, 2010

Chapter 5, Page 10, Book 10


It's MERRY Monday once more. I'm back at my son's house to watch our little Lucky guy this week. I think there will be one more wee
k after this one. It turned really cold here after the storms that came in on Friday. There was a freeze warning out in our area overnight.

My Azalea bush is full of buds just waiting to pop out so I'm hoping the freeze doesn't ruin the blooms. I planted the bush the first year we lived in this house and It is beautiful so I hope it will bloom again for us this Spring.

Waking up to a smiling baby is something that really starts my day off just right. He is patient with me through the diaper change but then wants his bottle and you'd better not take too long getting it ready. It's hard to believe that at the end of this month he'll be 3 months old already.

I'm sure this will be a Merry Monday for me, I hope it is for you too.

'On Ya'- ma

13 comments:

Lainey Laine said...

Awwwwwwww Little Guy is just gorgeous! Bless him. It is a wonderful way to wake up to a smiling baby face! I remember that so well with my boys. My friends baby, Isabella, is 4 months now and Im always asking to look after her. In June, I think its the 12th, I get to have her the whole weekend! Im so excited about that! Yes it is a Merry Monday! xxxxx

Ally Lifewithally said...

Merry Monday to you too ~ your little grandson is just so beautiful ~ dosn't seem possible he is 3 months old already ~ yes he must be a joy to wake up with ~
Hope your Azalea bush makes it through to Spring and gives you lots of lovely blooms ~ Ally x

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hope this is a Merry Monday for you too ~ your little Grandson is beautiful it hardly seems possible he is 3 months old already ~ and yes he must be a Joy to wake up with :o)
Hope your Azalea gets throiugh the cold weather and give you lots of blossom in the Spring ~ Ally x

grammy said...

we have crazy weather too
universal I think (o:
That baby and that hair
so cute
all my kids and grands were basically bald for a long time (o:

Melanie said...

Oh what a beautiful baby!!!


Melanie

That corgi :) said...

he looks so alert and attentive in that picture; very adorable! I bet it is a joy to take care of him and I've been known to fuss a bit if I'm hungry too :) I'm sure he knows eventually Grandma will get the bottle ready for him :)

betty

Kathy said...

He's adorable!! Our weather in the Pacific Northwest has been off and on for weeks. I am so ready for some sunshine for days. Enjoy that little angel.

jack69 said...

Such a beautiful child. Isn't it a pleasure to take care of a pleasant child. One that isn't hurting and loves to smile and play.
Have a great week.
Love from down in NC
Sherry & Jack

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

He is just precious. Yes, I remember those days when you are waiting on bottle to warm..they can't wait. He looks like he is doing so good with his grandma taking care of him.
Congrats on the next one on the way.
Sounds like you are going to really enjoy your retirement now.

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you that you're getting in such good "grandma time"!!!! Enjoy every minute! I know you are.

Hollie said...

He's just so precious! I hope your Azalea bush didn't get hurt. Our's have already bloomed & faded away. It's been cold here too. I had to put extra cover on the bed last night. Brrrr

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh MA he's just a little angel!! And getting cuter and sweeter each day!! What a Doll! Enjoy your time with him!! Hugs and Love, Sharon

Linda said...

He is soooooo cute!! Linda