It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Chapter 5, Page 1, Book 10

It's SUPER Saturday!

The Merry Month of May is filled with lots of activities here at my house. There are several birthdays to celebrate plus an anniversary. Of course there is Mother's day coming up next weekend too. I'll also have at least 2 more weeks of babysitting ahead and one my grand babes whom I call little Lad is going to be baptized on the 3rd Sunday of the month and that means a family get together is in the makings.

Our Princess is also having a String Concert this month and if I'm available I'd like to go see that. She's been taking violin lessons and this is her moment to shine. I don't know yet though if I'll be needed to watch our little Lucky guy. I'm just taking the days as they come and doing what I can.

At the end of the month we celebrate Memorial Day. This is always a holiday weekend for everyone as it's a Monday holiday making for a 3 day weekend. I hope to be camping that weekend.

I am home again for the weekend and have lots to do here as always.

I hope you all have a SUPER SATURDAY!

'On Ya'-ma


8 comments:

Angie said...

Slow down, slow down! A lovely Spring month but what a lot you can squash into it. Enjoy!

grammy said...

I plan on having a Super Day
things to do and fun to have
hope you get to go to the recital....she will love that

Ora said...

Hi Ma...and you thought you would not be busy or entertaing when retired??? LOL...go for it girl..and have fun doing it alll!!! it is a warm wet May Day here in KY...nice!!!! and I have missed you!!!....God Bless...hugs from Ora

scrappy quilter said...

WOW you do have lots of celebrations this month. Hope you enjoy them all. Hugs

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

You sound so happy since you retired.
Sounds like you guys are going to have a fun summer.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Rose said...

You certainly sound busy! Have a wonderful weekend.

That corgi :) said...

sounds like an exciting and fun filled month ahead for you and your family Ma with lots of celebrations! I think the violin is such a pretty sounding instrument to hear play; I hope you get to hear your grand-daughter's recital!

betty

The Lucy and Dick Show said...

See? How did you ever have time to go to work? Don't let your children run your days though, keep time for your self or you'll lose the essence of yourself and just be an extension of your kids.