It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chapter 4, Page 22, Book 10

Today is THANKFUL Thursday

I love this time of the week when I reflect upon all the things that I have to be THANKFUL for . I have so many blessings in my life.
We should all take time to be thankful. This is a way to stay healthy in your thinking and reduces your stress.

God tells us in 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

This week I am especially thankful for:

The fact that I don’t have to pay for sunrises or sunsets

That the best things in life are free

That there are always things to smile about

For growing older. Not everyone gets this opportunity. Aging with health and grace is a rare and beautiful gift.

For the ability to pay my bills, even if it means giving up some things that I want. Remember that having basic needs met is a luxury for many people

For my family and friends that encourage me each day

For these and all my blessings I am so very THANKFUL

Always remember to take time to care for your mental, physical and spiritual well being, by setting moments aside to be quiet and still, and mostly, to be thankful

I do hope that you too can have a THANKFUL Thursday

'On Ya'-ma

4 comments:

Buttercup said...

I'm having a thankful Thursday visiting with you. So thankful for my blog friends, near and far.

Lainey Laine said...

There is alot to be thankful for Ma. We do tend to forget about that when we moan about things. I usually moan about something most days. Im thinking about what I have to be thankful for and it is many, many things. I am so very lucky. Laine xxxx

grammy said...

Thanks for the reminder
wow
we get a free sunrise and sunset
amazing (o:

That corgi :) said...

that is something good to be thankful about, Ma, with the ability to pay bills and to also be content with the basic needs, since you are right, so many people don't even have what we take for granted with clean water, food on our tables, etc.

great list of thankfuls this week :)

betty