It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chapter 4, Page 21, Book 10

Celebrating Wonderful Wednesday!

Isn't it just wonderful that we have people in our lives that make for a fuller, richer and happier life.

I once heard a story about a group of people in a pleasure trip aboard a ship. A major water leak developed in the ship threatening the well being of those on board.

People were alarmed but one fellow trying to calm the crowd said, "Don't worry, the hole is on the other side of the boat."

Sometimes people do not realize that a hole in the boat is a hole in the whole boat.

We May Not Have It All Together,
But Together We Have It All

The statement that No Man Is an Island means that we human beings necessarily depend on one another

We cannot do it all. Some have what others don't and it is important to share with each other. I'm not an electrician nor a doctor. I cannot fix my car myself. I am dependent on a lot of different folks each and every day of my life.

Just as we depend on others we all need someone to love and also someone to lean on. I know the good Lord sends angels our way in the form of family and friends every day and I know I couldn't do half as well if I didn't have them


None of us is as smart as all of us

Ken Blanchard


Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday! May your day bust out all over with unexpected blessings of peace and plenty for you and yours

'On Ya' -ma

3 comments:

Angie said...

And those angels are coming into our lives all the time, though we may not recognise them at the time! Thank you Ma for being an angel.

xxxx

That corgi :) said...

it is good that God gave us all different talents so we can work together and depend on each other and help each other :)

hoping you are enjoying your day!

betty

Lainey Laine said...

I look forward to your entries Ma. They really cheer me up and make me stop and think. Thank you. Laine xxxxx