It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chapter 4, Page 13, Book 10

CELEBRATING TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

Who says Tuesdays can't be as exciting as Fridays or Saturdays. It is time to get over the Monday blahs if you had them. I certainly didn't . It was a wonderful Monday for me.

What are Tuesdays??? Monday is the first day of the work week. Wednesday is called Over the Hump Day , Thursday is almost Friday & then Woo Hoo.......The weekend is here again!

My days are going to be so different now that I no longer go into work each day. I've always tried to celebrate each and every day of my life and now thankfully I've been allowed more free time than I've ever had in my life.

As a child I attended school and even before my school days were over I started working part time. After the school years I started working full time until my children were born and I did have a few great years as a stay at home mom. To say those days were busy ones would be an understatement. I went back to work when the oldest was 12 and the youngest was 4. Now the oldest is 38 and the youngest is 30 so you can see I never really had much free time at all.

This is an entirely new way of life for me and each day will be a new adventure.

Sending prayers for all my family and friends. Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!

'On Ya'-ma

9 comments:

Ora said...

Hi Ma...yuppers...this Tuesday is going to be a great day...we look forward to working in the yard a bit more...just keeping busy with things that we enjoy doing here and there...makes for a happy day!!! God Bless...hugs..Ora

Hollie said...

I can't imagine what a wonderful feeling it is to know that you don't have to work anymore! Everyday from here on out is like Saturday1 WOO-HOO!!

That corgi :) said...

and like you have probably done in all seasons of your life, Ma, I am sure you will treasure this season you are in and will find joy in being able to relax and have some down time without constant schedules and places to go

hope it is a great Tuesday for you :)

betty

peggy said...

One of the sites I check every morning is Today is My Gift To You. This morning he wrote about making the most of everything that has been given to us, especially all that has been given to us today. I think you are the kind of person who does that already. Happy Tuesday.

Ally Lifewithally said...

you have certainly earned the right to have all this lovely free time ahead of you to enjoy ~ I hope every day will be a great adventure for you ~ Ally x

grammy said...

Love the Roaster plates (o:
I am sure everyday will be an adventure for you.
Have a great wonderful adventure everyday (o:

The Lucy and Dick Show said...

Each day is a buffet! It's so exciting for you to be in charge of your own days! I just know you'll make Tuesdays into something totally immense!

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

I know you are going to love being at home. Just enjoy and do what you want to do.

Lainey Laine said...

Oh happy Tuesday!!! xxxxxxx Sorry Im late and this is now Wednesday! xxxxx