It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Today is I Want You to Be Happy Day, a day to be thoughtful to others

There is something to celebrate every day of your life if you take the time to think about it.

Today is wonderful Wednesday and OVER THE HUMP day
We are now half way through the week and there are only 2 more days after this before we celebrate the weekend. It's a time to make sure we are on track with what we wanted to accomplish this week and plan how to accomplish those plans

I hope your day is full of happiness and that you do remember to be thoughtful of others.
When we make others happy it sure does double our joy!

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Dearest MA, thank you so much for your kind words on my blog this morning. I knew when I checked my email that the first prayer angel would be you. Thank you for the comfort and caring that you have brought into my life.
Blessings~Sharon

Buttercup said...

Belated congratulations, Ma. Your new grandson is beautiful. Many blessings to you and your family.

Kath said...

I try my utmost to be thoughtful of others at all times Ma.Today my thoughts and prayers are with everyone and especially the sick.News of a very sick relation in Dallas came to me this lunchtime ,who is having complications after an operation for a twisted colon.Please could I ask you to keep her in your prayers Ma.Have a lovely day yourself.Only two more before R&R.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

grammy said...

I am happy today (o: Tired but happy never the less. This is a 4 kid day and lunch is over and it is almost nap time (o: (o:

Linda :) said...

Love the sunflower!!
Only one month til retirement and new grandbaby... I've been so happy for you lately... :)

That corgi :) said...

I'm usually always happy, Ma, after reading your posts; always filled with encouragement; I hope you have a happy day too!

betty