It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chapter 3, Page 31, Book 10



CELEBRATING WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY

March 31 is the 90th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 275 days remaining until the end of the year

Most of us won’t mind seeing the Month of March end. It did bring us SPRING and for that I am thankful. I also celebrated my birthday and that of a few others too. It wasn’t a wash out by any means. But I’m always glad to see April arrive.

For me there April will mean that Easter is here and Lent is over. There are many family birthdays to celebrate in the month of April . Most of them will be sent cards as they are a long distance from home. Yet the good wishes will remain the same. Though they be far away they are always close in my heart.

March usually brings an end to the freezing cold and snow of winter and we see more and more things growing and blooming around here. The grass will start growing and soon we’ll soon experience those April showers too.

One thing I’ll miss is the Irish blessings that are so prevalent in March so I’m sharing one last one with you today


May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.

I do hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

‘On Ya’-ma

4 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Wow, 90 days already in the new year! doesn't it seem like it just started? Hoping April will be a good month for you and your family, Ma :)

betty

Kathy said...

Hi Ma, I just nominated you for a sunshine award, go to my blog and check it out!

Sybil said...

I to will be glad when April arrives tomorrow..Surely the real spring will start again...at the moment poor Scotland has once more been plunged into blizzard conditions..it has become much colder here as well but thankfuly we won't have more snow..
Love Sybil x

grammy said...

I had to look at my calendar
it is the last day of March
thanks for the reminder (o: