It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chapter 3, Page 27, Book 10

What is new at my house???

Spring arrived officially last week and on the 20th it was springlike around here. This week the weather turned much colder and we even had snow on the ground Friday morning. Most of that melted yesterday as the sun came out even though it remained very cold. It is much more like winter here this morning, but we know there is hope!

I now have a rough week of training my replacement behind me and 2 more to go.

My house has sadly been neglected once more but I’ve had better things to do

I’ve still got all the St. Patrick’s day green decorations scattered around here with a mix of Spring here and there. It’s going to be Easter in just about a week and then I’ll put it all away.

The weather turned cold here on Thursday and Friday and I didn’t like it much but we’ve had a good March when you look back at it.

I did not write the poem in yesterday’s post and I think it was by an Unknown Author.

As usual today will be a busy one for me doing all the things that didn’t get done during the work week.

I hope you all have a SUPER Saturday!

‘On Ya’-ma

6 comments:

Angie said...

You're right, March was not too bad here either, though my sis says she's heard snow is on the way. Well it would be, it's almost Easter!

The Lucy and Dick Show said...

Isn't it always the way.... You just get a set of decorations out of storage and you need to go get the next set! You'll think you'll do better once you retire, but I have a suspicion that a busy lady such as yourself will find so much to do with her newly earned free time that you'll forget the decorating all together! (I do!) I'm counting the days with you til your retirement! It will be so good for you!

grammy said...

I have been vacuuming and all that delightful jazz
but you have to do it some time
your Easter pretties are out and about
it can be a pain to train a replacement
hope next week is better

That corgi :) said...

just remember in your head, two more weeks to go, Ma, then 9 days, then 8 days, etc. It is hard to train though; gets tiring having to explain what comes "natural" to you since you've done it for a bit

seems like typical spring weather, a few nice days and then a few reminders that winter just finished. Hopefully each day will bring more spring-like weather to your neck of the woods

betty

scrappy quilter said...

Our weather has turned cool too however we have promises of much warmer weather this coming week. Hope all goes well in the training department. Hugs

Rose said...

Love your photos! Certainly looks like spring with all your decorations. Just lovely.

Hugs, Rose