It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chapter 3, Page 20, Book 10




Spring is a time of hope and spiritual renewal. Life is full of wonder and expectation. Make today a celebration of miraculous change, growth, and endless possibilities.

Spring has finally arrived! It’s been 6 weeks since that little ground hog saw his shadow and now we can finally celebrate SPRING! I truly cannot remember such a mild March here in northern Ohio. And at my age I’ve seen a lot of Springs. We didn’t break any records for high temps as we have had some unusually warm days before, but generally the cold winds blow and snow falls. Very often we get some of the biggest snows of the whole winter in March.

I’m in for another birthday treat today. It’s been a couple of weeks since my birthday but I get another chance to celebrate. DS#1 and his family will be in town and are taking me to lunch today.


I hope your Saturday is a SUPER one!

‘On Ya’-ma

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Happy Spring! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family.

Sybil said...

Hi Ma, no need to wish you a happy Saturday, being with your family is one special day for you I know... I am glad that our spring has at last arrived. It is same here the buds are begining to burst on the trees etc. Although thins are about 4 weeks behind if it continues to be so nice and warm...who would have thought we would be saying that a few weeks ago...all the flowers will be comming in a quick flourish.
Love Sybil xx

scrappy quilter said...

Have a wonderful day and Happy Spring to you. Hugs

That corgi :) said...

yea its spring!!! sounds like a wonderful day to celebrate it too Ma with your family! hope it was a good time for all :)

betty