It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chapter 3, Page 17, Book 10


If the shelves are dusty and the pots don't shine,
it's because I have better things to do with my time.
Author Unknown

CELEBRATING WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

The patio outside my back door is a wonderfully warm place to sit when the sun is out. Yesterday when I got home from work, I unlocked the door went in and checked the mail box then got my glass of tea and headed right outside again. I had to wipe away some of the winter grime from my rocker, but after that I sat down and gloried in the sunshine. I did have a sweater on but not my coat. It was just heavenly! I could feel the warmth on my head. I sat there for 1 and half hours till the sun went down enough that shade covered my spot and then it was chilly so I headed back inside.

I could have been doing lots of things, but I choose not to. How could I resist that sunshine and warmth. Today is supposed to be another grand one too so I think after work today I’ll find my spot in the sun and just sit there relishing the warmth!!!

I can hardly wait!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY and have a WONDERFUL Wednesday everyone!


‘On Ya’-ma

7 comments:

Buttercup said...

Blessings to you on this St. Patrick's Day and every day!

scrappy quilter said...

It's so good to read you've taken the afternoons to just relax. Everything that needs doing can always wait. Have a wonderful day. Hugs

That corgi :) said...

I'm not sure if my first comment took, Ma, since Blogger said it couldn't process my request. In case it didn't, I said that that was a great thing to do to sit in the sun and enjoy its warmth! good thing to do today too and in a few weeks you'll be able to do it whenever you want to :)

betty

Ally Lifewithally said...

Happy "St Patrick's" Day to you ~ Hope it is a good one filled with all the Luck of the Irish ~ Ally x

Linda :) said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Enjoy your sunshine! :)

JCWillow99@gmail.com said...

I love sitting outdoors chatting with my neighbors in the evening.
The sun makes me happy too.
Glad you got to enjoy some.
Happy St. Patricks Day!!!

grammy said...

Sounds like a good choice
enjoying the warm sun
happy green day!!!