It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chapter 3, Page 16, Book 10


CELEBRATING TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

It is a terrific day! It’s supposed to be a partly cloudy out with temps rising into the 50’s today. When they say partly cloudy I always figure there is a good chance we’ll see some sunshine too!

For us to have this kind of weather in March is almost unheard of and I’ve seen where a few others are saying the same thing. March always brings us a couple of good snow storms before it is over. Well it is only half way there so we just get them after all.

I’ll just be taking the days as they come as I there is little I could do about it anyway.

Tomorrow I begin training my replacement at work. I’ll have almost 3 weeks now to do it in and that is a good thing. The days ahead will be challenging for me to say the least. This too shall pass and before I know it…I’ll retired…I can hardly wait.

I know you are probably tired of hearing about all this, but it is what is going on in my life right now. Better days are coming!

I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday

‘On Ya’-ma

6 comments:

Hollie said...

I'm glad you have plenty of time to train this person. Of course, I hate to train...ugh. I'm not tired of hearing about your retirement. I'm happy for you!

Angie said...

I love to hear about your hopes and plans for retirement. It's a life-changing time and I suppose for some people it's a scary time too. What will they do all day, will they grow 'old' suddenly, will they have enough money.......etc. If they allow themselves to they'll LOVE it and it's enthusiasm like yours that helps them do just that - ENJOY IT!

grammy said...

oh boy
training your replacement
finally
you go girl

It is suppose to be 60 here today (o:

Jeannette said...

We have had three lovely sunny days here but it remains very cold. Well, I wonder what you will get up to in your retirement? Mike always says he does not know how he found the time to work. One thing I know is that you will still be doing your journal. Hurrah.

Joyful Days said...

Taking it as it comes is always a good choice! Prayers for the weeks to come!!

(())

Julie

That corgi :) said...

glad that you have almost 3 weeks to train your replacement, Ma! It could be worse and only 1 week right?? I think you both will do fine and hopefully she (or he?) will be a quick learner and training will go smoothly.

betty