It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, March 01, 2010

Chapter 3, Page 1, Book 10


Celebrating a new month

In my trivia for today I read that it is Be Positive, Do Something Positive Day, a great way to begin Optimism Month

Being positive doesn't mean being positive every second of every day. It means making the most of a situation to the best of your ability

This is the month to turn things around! There is no better time than Optimism Month to learn more about optimism, what it can do for you, and how to develop this truly good way of thinking

Optimists enjoy better health.

Optimists find more success.

Optimists feel less stressed during stressful times.

Optimists tend to have more supportive networks and resources.

Optimists enjoy life more.

We all need to do our part to make every day a be positive do something positive day!

HAVE A MERRY MONDAY EVERY ONE!

‘On Ya’ –ma

Pictures today are of my newest grandson. He was born yesterday, February 28th, 2010.

15 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh my goodness isn't he beautiful? What a darliing baby boy!! Congratulations Grandma! He is just lovely!! What a beautiful, beautiful blessing~
Hugs~Sharon

Sonya said...

What a nice looking and healthy looking baby. He is a cutie. You are blessed with wonderful grandbabes.

Sugar said...

congrats to all! he's adorable, a precious gift from God.
& what a loving big family he has been blessed with. { }

Kath said...

said over on your other blog Ma "Congratulations" to everyone and to yourself on your beautiful new baby Grandson (Lucky )he-he.We have a lovely sunny day here today for a change.So I have done lots of positive things this morning.Have Merry Monday safe journeys.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Congrats...Grandma!!
Beautiful baby.....LindaMay

Cindi said...

congrats!...he's beautiful!

Kathy said...

Your new grandson is beautiful. He looks so alert for being just born. Enjoy him, you are very lucky to have all those grandbabes to love and be loved back. {smiles}

That corgi :) said...

beautiful baby, Ma! Congrats to your family!!! I know he will be much loved!!

great words about positive and optimism, something I'm going to be thinking about today for sure :)

and its March!! spring will be here in less than 3 weeks!

betty

Ally Lifewithally said...

Congratulations ~ He is a beautiful little boy ~ Ally x

Sybil said...

it's so much easier to be positive on a beautiful 1st. March morning Ma...and it sure is nice today. and the most positive...I finished the jumper I started on Tuesday for my friend having knitted like a machine for what seemed days !!Your blessing though tops us all. what a gorgeous beautiful baby..God Bless him always..
Much Love Sybilx

Ora said...

Oh my goodness...what a sweetheart...handsome...and cute too!!! awesome is all I can say!!! I appreciate all your sweet comments while I was dithering about and doing not much...thanks a million...God Bless....hugs..Ora in KY

grammy said...

Love the baby pictures. You must be so proud. He is so adorable. I hear from your comment that you will get to see him at the birthday gathering. How great is that.
All that talk about optimist reminds me of a story I need to post about someday.
Think green (o:

Hollie said...

Congrats! What a precious little bundle of joy!

peggy said...

he's here and he's wonderful, what a blessing! I remember you told me he was coming when our Kyle was born on Feb. second. I'm so happy for all of you.

Linda :) said...

Congratulations!!!! :)