It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Chapter 2, Page 7, Book 10



CELEBRATING SUNDAY

The day for R & R

After everyone totally wore themselves out clearing snow. Today we do need a rest

Renewal

Time to get those winter cobwebs out of our minds and set our goals for the week

Refreshment

Some good home cooking should give me some of that

Relaxation

Reading a good book could never be better

Rest

A good night sleep did the trick for me

Rejuvenation

Ready for another day for sure

Relaxation

Always does my soul good. A little down time just to sit and reflect on the goodness of the Lord.

Respite

It’s a day at home for me away from the cares and toils of the world. Even though I may be doing some things here, it is of my choosing and not someone else’s

I do hope your day is full of some of that good R & R too.

As always you all are in my thoughts and prayers

‘On Ya’-ma

6 comments:

Kath said...

Your fall of snow sure is deep Ma.It's good your neighbour helps,thats a lot of snow to move PHEW!!I have just been watching our local news and we are in for more this week Brr.It will be shoval shoval once again.Yes I have been relaxing today plenty.Iv'e not done a great deal at all,in fact I am struggling to comment today.Feeling washed out,as I said earlier,but still smiling.I am happy to read you are keeping busy, but mangaging to relax too in between.Have a lovely cosy evening.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

That corgi :) said...

wow, you got a lot of snow Ma!loved all the pictures though and I like how you did the R's; all very good ones to do on a day of rest such as today

hope it is a nice one for you

betty

BlueRidge Boomer said...

We dug out the cars this AM.....and now.....Rest and the Game!!

Stay warm and Enjoy....LindaMay

scrappy quilter said...

What a great post and wonderful way to look at R&R. Love it. Hugs

grammy said...

I did have a very restful weekend (o:
Was that new snow?
We have some today... but mot more than a slight covering at my house.

Barbara said...

The snow is deep but beautiful. We have had more today but too wet to settle.