It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chapter 2, Page 24, Book 01



Give yourself a perfect day. Do what makes you happiest. Look upon what gives you joy. Speak to those who warm your heart. Listen to that which lifts your spirit. Surround yourself with sights and sounds and people who give you pleasure. For all the happiness you give to others all year long, give yourself a perfect day.

Author Unknown

Wonderful Wednesdays are worth Celebrating

It’s time for a mid week lift!

Doing something I like to do and that lifts my spirit is something I do regularly, like every day. I blog…and I send out a newsletter to family and friends. I know I’ve said this before but is one of the best ways I know to lift my spirit.

I do other things like reading books that I talked about yesterday and I love to paint. I just haven’t got into that lately, but I will.

A telephone call from one of my family members or a friend is a lift for sure and a visit with them is even better. Mid – week though is a tough time for that. Everyone is busy with their everyday lives. I’m more prone to get a telephone call or a visit on the weekends.

So what am I doing special for this Wednesday? I’ll find something, I always do!

The week is half over!! The weekend is right around the corner so get up and get moving today!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

‘On Ya’-ma

8 comments:

Buttercup said...

My gift this morning is visiting with you! Have a great Wednesday.

Kath said...

I agree with Buttercup my lift every day is visiting your blog Ma.Theres not much else happening around my midweek like yours,everyone is at work etc.I am going to have a wonderful Wednesday just the same,I'll find something to lift me I always do.Maybe read my gardening magazines which have just popped through the door.Something to look forward to I love.Have a Wonderful Wednesday yourself.Safe journeys.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Hollie said...

I too enjoy visiting my favorite blogs! Have a wonderful day!

That corgi :) said...

I wonder if that is why a lot of churches do mid-week services on Wednesday; definitely most of us need that lift today (at least I do most weeks). I heard something on the radio today that I need to get into my thick skull and that is to live today, not live in the past, not live in the future, but live today. I have heard it so many different times and ways, but truly that is a good attitude to adapt and one I think you have adapted and are living, so that's going to be my mid-week lift :)

enjoy the day

betty

Linda :) said...

Wednesday is my day off, so Wednesdays are always a good day...
Happy Wednesday!! :)

Sybil said...

Wednesdays are usually good for me MA it is our bible study morning and between 6-8 of us meet up in one of three houses... it was me today...and have a good time of sharing...Spent rest of the day still knitting like a machine !!
Love Sybil xx

grammy said...

Did you know you used 01 instead of 10 in the title...I am easily confused. (o:
Wed. is the day of the week that I have four kids here a(and Thursday) so I always feel tired and ready for it to be over. If we could be outside I would not have such a problem. Today I brought in a dishpan of snow to play in and that kept them busy for awhile ( ;
It is nap time right now...Yeah

Rose said...

I enjoy my Silver Sneakers on Wednesday mornings and then I try to catch up on reading my Internet Friend's blogs.

I, too love to read when it is raining out like is doing right now here in South Florida!