It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chapter 2, Page 20, Book 10

Every man rejoices twice when he has a partner in his joy. He who shares tears with us wipes them away. He divides them in two, and he who laughs with us makes the joy double

Bishop Fulton J. Sheen

CELEBRATING SUPER SATURDAY!

Saturday mornings before my busy day starts is a happy time. I can take time waking up sipping my coffee and enjoying the quiet of the morning. I think about what’s been done this week and what is to yet be done, but I can do that at my leisure and not have to rush about.

It make me feel good when I am able share with others about something I enjoy doing. I often pass along my joy to others throughout my day by sharing the happy times I have. It can be in conversation over the phone or even through e-mail. Our joy is something we can give to one another, whether we are in the same room or miles apart.

Joy is very infectious; therefore, be always full of joy

Mother Teresa

I read some place that if we make one person a day happy, in 40 years we’ll have made 14,600 people happy. They may not stay happy, but for a short time they were happy sharing what ever made me happy. Every time I hear about someone’s happiness, I feel happy too.

A shared Joy is a double joy.

What we’re happy about will also make someone else happy.

Joy is meant to be shared.

Remember :

Jumping for joy is good exercise

Author Unknown

I do hope your Saturday is a Super One!

Share your Joy!

‘On Ya’-ma

7 comments:

Angie said...

And Happy Saturday to you too Ma!

love, Angie, xx

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hope your Saturday is a super one ~ Ally x

Linda :) said...

I'm liking all your Spring decorations...
Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

ADB said...

I'm glad you're having a joyful Saturday :-)

That corgi :) said...

I like that thought about making one person happy per day how many people over 40 years you would make happy. Makes you want to try to do something nice for strangers if you can every day (and always for your family of course). and then it would be neat if they did the same; that would be an awesome world, wouldn't it?

going to try to remember that; and their happiness might be temporary, but at least it will be something that I helped come about (something so simple like letting someone go first before me at the store, etc)

great thoughts Ma

hope you had a nice day

betty

Connie said...

Love the statistics of making someone happy every day. In our school district this month for healthy lifestyles, we're to give compliments. It's supposed to be good for our health and if they're sincere compliments, good for the one receiving too.
Great thoughts and pictures. Thanks for letting me stop by.

Rose said...

I know I'm always happy after I read your posts.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs, Rose