It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chapter 2, Page 14, Book 10

Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love

Mother Teresa

What would life be without lots Love and Laughter in it?

One of the best ways I know to share a little love is to give a smile those dear to me. Smiles don’t cost a sent but are treasures to those that receive them.

I cannot imagine a life without love in it. There are so many different kinds of love. We have love of God, Love of Family, we Love our friends, and even some of the simple things that we do, we say we LOVE.

We love to look at beautiful sunsets and we love to see a baby smile.

Even though I’m getting older, you can tell that LOVE is still a very big part of my vocabulary.

On this very special day set aside for LOVERS the world over, I hope that LOVE is something you are celebrating in whatever way you find best.

I draw a circle, not a heart, around you
The one I love
Because a heart can break
But a circle goes on forever.

O

I love you all!

‘On Ya’ - ma

9 comments:

Sugar said...

happy valentine's. { }

Kathy said...

What a wonderful post. I especially like the little phrase about drawing a circle around you because a heart can break and circles don't. Have a good day today Ma.

Buttercup said...

Beautiful and sweet. I think the importance of love is greater as we get older. Thanks for being in my circle.

grammy said...

We are back to snow
It is cold and pretty, but I took the Granddaughters out to play in it. Of course it doesn't last to long...but it was an adventure (o:
I like the idea of drawing a circle around a loved one...because a heart breaks (o:

Sybil said...

Love certainly makes the world go round MA....thank you for sharing your love with me xx I just know you will have had a lovely Valantine day...
Much Love Sybil xx

scrappy quilter said...

Love you too dear friend. I can't imagine not having love in my life. It's what makes me who I am. Hugs

Kath said...

Love conquers all.I send lots of love over the pond to you and yours this Valentines Day.Wish we could all meet up and hold hands and make that circle,wouldn't that be something special.Have a Blessed Sunday.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

The Lucy and Dick Show said...

So many sayings in regards to a circle, but they are all positive and uplifting. Happy Valentines!

That corgi :) said...

I'm with you, Ma, I couldn't imagine a life without love either; what a sad life that would indeed be

I hope you had an enjoyable day today and can't wait to hear, if you share them, what bargains you got with shopping yesterday

betty