It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chapter 2, Page 10, Book 10


WEDNESDAY WISDOM

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Here in Ohio and in quite a few other places too, we are enduring yet another snow storm.

It started yesterday and is supposed to continue on for most of today. By evening they say we may get some relief.

I got my Wednesday jobs at work finished yesterday just in case I was snowed in at home today, but right now I’m thinking it is probably safe to head out to work. Once I get there I may wish I’d stayed at home as the snow will continue during the day.

I’ve enjoyed a winter of good health and safe travels so far so that is something to celebrate for sure. When someone asks how I’m doing, I answer that I’m Hanging in There!

I hope you all are too!

‘On Ya’-ma

Whatever you are be a good one

Abraham Lincoln

Pictures today are of some spring blossoms

6 comments:

Kath said...

I hope it doesn't snow too much whilst you are at work Ma.It is worrying,when you can see it falling throughout the day knowing you have to travel home later.I'm hanging in there too
Ma for spring to arrive,It has been a long looooong winter.I pray you have pleasant day at work.Safe journeys home.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

scrappy quilter said...

Hope it doesn't snow too much there. Stay safe. Hugs

grammy said...

I have seen on the news about all the places that are getting dumped on. Grocery stores that are out of most food....like no meat. Sorry for all the snow you are enduring. We melted off yesterday (o:

That corgi :) said...

stay safe Ma! the good news is this is the last winter you'll have to make that decision about going to work or staying home if it is too snowy; at least that is something to think about and savor as the snow continues to fall

betty

Hollie said...

I hope it doesn't get too bad for you my friend! hang in there

Linda :) said...

My tree in the front yard looks like your top picture except the blossoms are pink.... keep thinking spring thoughts... :)