It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, December 10, 2009

AWARD TIME


I've been awarded this nice award from Jeannette at
http://outsidelookingin-jeannette.blogspot.com/

I am repeating what she wrote on her journal and that is: Now, I have to pick five people to pass it on to. How difficult is that!!!! So many of you I count as friends so, my feelings are that you should ALL have this award but I have to stick to the rules which will also leave people that you can select as worthy of receiving it

Rules
1. Mention who picked you with a link back to their journal.

2. Tell your readers how your journey into blogging began. Be as verbose or shy as you like.

3. Pick 3-5 fellow bloggers whom you adore and write what exactly it is you value about that person or their blog. This is a chance to really appreciate your blog friends who have been there with and for you through thick & thin.

4. Let the blessed winners know they have been awarded

As I have such a hard time at this I'd like to award it to every blog I read but that is not what the rules say and for just this one time I'll try to follow. I'm choosing 3 of the oldest blogs I read today that were journals on aol when I first started doing this many years ago now. I know it's 5 plus for sure maybe 6. I deleted my first journal which I'll forever regret.

1st was Mosie -- Donna at Just Me and last time I noticed she is award free but maybe you might like reading her blog. I certainly have for many years. She takes me on walks, and horse rides and knows how to enjoy life for sure.

http://donna-justme.blogspot.com/

Then there was Linda - Finding footsteps in the sand...a great mom and a busy one too

http://findingfootprintsinthesand.blogspot.com/

and I'll never be able to thank Dad at Dad's tomato garden for all the SMILES he has shared over the years. He is 96 and still blogging and planting tomatoes every spring.

http://tomatogardeningwithdad.blogspot.com/

So that's my choices and I'm passing them on...I only mentioned 3 but I do know there are others that are still blogging also and that I read whenever they post too. Like Jeannette who has faithfully kept in touch all these years.

take a moment to look in on them ...they do all make for good reading!

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

Linda :) said...

Oh Thank You and I am with such good company.... :)

Jeannette said...

So glad you passed it on Pam!

Hollie said...

Congratulations to you all! ;)

Kathy said...

Congratulations!! Such a well deserved award. Enjoy!!

That corgi :) said...

congrats and you picked great journals to bestow the award to! I guess we all have journals we regret deleting :)

betty

LYN said...

CONGRATS!