It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chapter 11, Page 24, Book 09




Babies are blessings!

Introducing the newest member of our family today!

Here is the proud mama DDIL#3.


And here are his big brother and sister – our Star and our Angel

Our little Lad couldn’t be in better hands for sure!

Sometimes it seems to me that babies are the greatest miracle of all. New life is simply the most awesome thing in the world to me.

I will be so looking forward to meeting this little one come Christmas. The joy of holding such a tiny one will be a Christmas gift for sure. Being a grandmother long distance is not an easy thing at all.

I often wish they could all live close by, but such is not the case. Mean while I’m enjoying pictures and will look forward to more coming too!

One of the reasons I do love the internet is that it helps to keep me connected with all my children.

When ever I need a smile or two they are all close by with just a few clicks of my mouse.

I do hope that may be these pictures gave a smile or two today!

‘On Ya’-ma

20 comments:

LYN said...

OH WOW! WHAT A GORGEOUS LITTLE FELLOW!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! THERE IS NOTHING QUITE LIKE A NEWBORN!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh my goodness but your Little Lad is a Sweetie-Pie!! Brother and Sister look pretty proud too!! Congratulations Ma! On your new Grandbaby, he shore is a keeper!!
Blessings~Sharon
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hollie said...

Congratulations to you all! He's such a little doll. Big brother & Big Sister look very happy! Thanks for sharing!

Cindi said...

Welcome to the world little Lad...wonderful THANKSgiving pic of all the siblings together!!!!
Congrats Gma..son & DDIL #3...
the pic did put a smile on my face
thx for sharing

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Congratulations!!

What a great Christmas your fanily will have!!

Enjoy him.....LindaMay

Sugar said...

CONGRATS! love the new addition to the family tree. what a truly blessed Thanksgiving it will be. { }
huggies...

Kath said...

I have read the good news,
So it's hip, hip, hooray!
I'm so happy for you,
And I hope and I pray
That your new tiny Grandson who looks just a treasure.
Brings you all so much joy and love beyond measure.

CONGRATUALATIONS Ma and to the lucky parents.
What a beautiful little bundle,I could eat him,he is adorable .
Take Care God Bless Kath xxxxxxx

Sybil said...

They certainly have given me a smile today Ma.. What a lovely little boy...Star and Angel look so happy with their wee brother. God Bless them all.
Much Love Sybil xx

Ally Lifewithally said...

What a beautiful little family they all look so content ~ congratulations to you all ~ Ally x

Angie said...

I hadn't realised the happy dat was so imminent! Love and congratsa to all of you. How proud you must be.

love, Angie xx

ADB said...

Congratulations, Pam!

madcobug said...

Congratulations to the family. Those pictures are so cute. Helen

That corgi :) said...

Little Lad is adorable! I loved the picture of him and his mama! and with Star and Angel, precious children!

a baby is truly a gift from the Lord; I'm always remembered of Psalm 139:15-16.

A month from today is Christmas Eve so it won't be too much longer for you to be able to hold him and love on him

betty

Donna said...

Lucky you! something to make the coming holiday season even brighter.

Jeannette said...

Oh Pam, I am so happy for you. What a truly wonderful Christmas present come early. Adorable. Thank you for sharing the lovely photographs with us.

Anne said...

They did in deed give me a smile. How precious they are. Anne

Linda :) said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...
Welcome and Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :)

Buttercup said...

You gave me more than a smile...lots of smiles. He is a cutie and so are his brother and sister.

Lori said...

What a beautiful baby boy! I love that he has his thumb in his mouth in that first picture. It looks like he's an old pro at it, so he probably was doing a lot of thumb-sucking in the womb too. And what a handsome and beautiful big brother and sister to take care of him! Congratulations and I hope you get to not see but hold him very soon.

Carlene Noggle said...

awww....soooooo sweet!!! A head full of hair and already able to suck his thumb!!! he has a cute brother and sister too! I know you can't wait to be able to see him Christmas!!
love ya,
carlene