It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, November 23, 2009

Chapter 11, Page 23, Book 09




Just to get you in the spirit of things I thought I should you some snow on the ground today. No we don’t have any yet, but it is coming.


PREPARATION IS A BLESSING

I find it so hard to believe that the 1st Sunday of Advent is this coming weekend. As Thanksgiving was a bit later on the calendar this year, it seems like the season of Advent is coming quicker than usual.

November 29th is the First Sunday of Advent. My Advent wreath and the Nativity set are the first of my Christmas decorations to be put out.

Advent is a holy season in the Christian calendar. It is the beginning of the liturgical calendar and it is a very special time, as Christians wait and prepare for the coming of the Lord, Jesus whose birth we celebrate on Christmas.