It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chapter 11, Page 19, Book 09



MEMORIES ARE BLESSINGS

Some sunny memories for a rainy day



Of course my camper on a warm summer day is always a good memory


A light lunch on my deck is a bright memory too


Watching my favorite tv show brings a smile or two


A little dip in the pool does sound good


This bear sings- I’m Singing in the Rain
over and over and over again.


Dining out with a view was delightful


And going to the chocolate store was fabulous!

I don’t know what your weather is like but it’s going to be a gloomy old wet day here, so I thought I’d share some of my memories. I’m sure that before winter is over I’ll be sharing some more!

‘On Ya’-ma


7 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Yep!......it's a Christmas early up here in tree land.....sometimes, when it's rainy, the air smells like Christmas....even in the summer!!

Great...fun time pictures!!

Enjoy...LindaMay

scrappy quilter said...

It's sunny and pretty nice for this time of the year. Yesterday we were at +13C and today we are suppose to be at +8C. No snow either. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

What great memories! Thanks for sharing!! Keeps our hearts warm on cold days!!
Sharon

That corgi :) said...

this was nice to see, Ma, to remember and share in the good times you had this past year at the camper with your family; loved your favorite TV show! I'm sure those two are definitely stars!!

this is a good thing to bring back out and look at during the dreary days of winter

betty

Jenny said...

You have some lovely memories. I am not so good with remembering what has been. Have a good day.
Jenny <><

Sybil said...

That was great sharing your lovely days at the camp..roll on next year !! Till then at least you have the memories, we are having terrible gales and flooding further north in North Wales and the Borders. Thankfully we are fairly dry just the gales, and it isn't to cold at all
love sybil x

Buttercup said...

We had rain, but it was in the 50s and practically balmy. I had a memory of spring and started to think about baseball season. I know it's a little early, but I felt good thinking about it. Thanks so much for all of your visits and warm thoughts.