It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chapter 11, Page 17, Book 09

TODAY IS A BLESSING

When I awaken to a brand new and beautiful day, I try to say a little prayer and count my blessings. I thank God for yet another day that I never saw before


I am thankful for my loved ones and my health and I’m thankful that God fills our cup of life each day with gifts that make us strong

I always get what I need. I always get taught the lessons that were needed at the time. I’m always safe, and fine. Yet sometimes it takes me awhile to realize that a hard spot in my life was actually a blessing.

Today is the what I have right now and I try to make the most of whatever may come my way. Sometimes it is very hard to enjoy a rainy day as much as a sunny one, but if I try, I can always find something good about it. Someone said
I’m thankful that wrinkles don’t hurt. Isn’t it so true!


The blessing of today is that it is Tuesday and that means I made it through another Monday.

So have a great Tuesday because it is not coming back…I going to.

‘On Ya’-ma



5 comments:

Buttercup said...

I'm thankful, too, that my wrinkles don't hurt. I'd be yelling loud if they did. LOL Have a great day.

That corgi :) said...

I agree, Ma, sometimes the hardest times of our lives, when we look back, they truly are a blessing and it is also good to look back and see the Lord's hand on us as we went through those difficult times

betty

scrappy quilter said...

I'm thankful too for another day. Last night we were outside at midnight trying to see the meteor show. Didn't see much, however the skies were incredibly beautiful. Although tired, it was something to be so thankful for. Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. Hugs..

Sybil said...

Hope you had a lovely Tuesday..We have so many blessing to be thankful for..
Much Love Sybil x

Gayla said...

It sure is great that wrinkles are not painful...LOL I would be in a world of hurt.
I love that photo, so pretty.
I sure do miss you :)

Hugs, Gayla
http://unfussyliving.blogspot.com/