It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, October 09, 2009

Chapter 10, Page 9, Book 09


RULES FOR THE ROAD. . .
Make friends with freedom and uncertainty.
Cry during movies.
Swing as high as you can on a swing by moonlight.
Do it for love.
Take lots of naps.
Give money away.
Do it now.
The money will follow.
Believe in magic.
Laugh a lot.
Celebrate every gorgeous moment.
Read every day.
Giggle with children.
Listen to those older than you are.
Entertain your inner child.
Get wet.
Write more letters.


GOOD MORNING !

As the weekend starts after work today I thought I give you all some rules for the road. I’m on the road again back and forth to the camper. Looking at those rules I see very few that I won’t be able to accomplish this weekend. I maynot write any letters, but if the laptop gets a connection, I’ll write a blog entry.

I won’t be watching any movies either, but I’ll have plenty to entertain me. The only time I might shed a tear is if it continues to rain all day.

All in all it looks like a great time for us at the campsite. Plenty of food, good friends and lots of fun.

I do wish you all a great weekend and hope you get lots of that good R& R. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers as always!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine

Anthony J. D'Angelo

'On Ya'-ma




5 comments:

Sage said...

What beautiful pictures and wonderful words.I just discovered you and hope to be able to follow you around;great blogs.
Sage

Sugar said...

have fun!
huggies...

scrappy quilter said...

I love the picture too. have a wonderful weekend. If I remember right, this is your last weekend camping. Enjoy it to the fullest. Hugs..

a corgi said...

those are great rules for the road; I know you'll be giggling with children if your grands are there to spend time with this weekend :)

enjoy your weekend; I know there is not many more of them at the camper

(love your fall decorations and header on your blog :)

betty

Buttercup said...

Thanks for your sweet thoughts. I'll be out of the city and there's lots of leaf raking to come. Hope you have a beautiful weekend.