It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, October 30, 2009

Chapter 10, Page 30, Book 09

This is my house…It’s almost 100 years old and it’s a duplex…1/2 is mine and the other half belongs to my next door sister. We’ve lived here quite awhile now. When we first moved in we still had children at home and needed a house this size. Now both of us are home alone. It’s nice though having someone I know right next door. That is a BLESSING.



I thought I’d share these cute little witches with you today. I painted them last fall when I was camping. The little scare crow in the middle was not painted by me but he is cute for sure.

The sign they are holding says
FREE BROOM RIDES



This is another one of the sweatshirts I painted. I think everyone got a sweatshirt for their birthday that year.

Have a great FRIDAY everyone

‘On Ya’-ma










11 comments:

Donna said...

It surely IS a blessing to have your sister next door!

Hollie said...

Nice looking home! You are such a talented person! i love the sweetshirt! I hope you have a wonderfulday!~

LYN said...

LOVE YOUR HOUSE!

Alice said...

How nice to have your sister next door in the same house!! I just assumed you lived alone. In a way you do but not quite:) Free broom rides.LOL

Cindi said...

your home is wonderful...love it...have a great weekend
xoxoxo

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Ma! I love your home! And I especially love that your sister is right next door. A blessing indeed! That has always been a goal of mine..to have my family close to me. Your painting is remarkable, how talented you are!
Thanks for sharing your lovely home and artwork with us!
Blessings~Sharon

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Ma! I love your home! And I especially love that your sister is right next door. A blessing indeed! That has always been a goal of mine..to have my family close to me. Your painting is remarkable, how talented you are!
Thanks for sharing your lovely home and artwork with us!
Blessings~Sharon

That corgi :) said...

that is an awesome house,Pam! so much history in it being so old; must be nice to have your sister close by too!

again, love your crafts you are sharing; that sweatshirt looked very nice :)

enjoy the day

betty

scrappy quilter said...

Love your home. And you have such talent...can't wait to see more. Hugs..

Jenny said...

Your house is lovely and how good to have your sister next door. My sister likes a lot of noisy parties so i appreciate a bit of distance lol.

Jenny <><

Kathy said...

How wonderful to live next door to your sister. It would be a comfort to have family so close by. I love your paint projects. Have a Happy Halloween.