It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Friday, October 02, 2009

Chapter 10, Page 2, Book 09


GOOD MORNING !
I'm on my laptop this morning. Sitting in the kitchen with a good cup of coffee. My desktop computer is having some problems due to some new software I tried to install last evening.
DS#4 will hopefully be able to help me over the phone this evening to get it all right again and then I'll be able to use it. I was up way too late last night trying to get it done but couldn't stay up any later and still be able to go to work today.
I am not camping this weekend as the rain has returned and no one else in my family is camping either. We'll be hoping that next weekend is better.
I hope you all have a great FRIDAY!
'On Ya'-ma




4 comments:

Hollie said...

I hope you get your computer issues straightened out this evening. Sorry you're not going to the camper, but maybe you will enjoy your time at home!

Linda :) said...

Hope the computer is better soon....
and sorry you won't be camping this weekend... :( sounds like you are shifting gears into hibernation mode and settling in to get ready for the holidays... Happy Friday! :)

scrappy quilter said...

Hope you can get your computer problems fixed soon. It's been raining here too although today is nice and sunny although cool. Hope you have a wonderful day.

a corgi said...

sorry about the rain spoiling a camping weekend when there aren't too many of them left :(

hoping the computer gets fixed, it is irritating when they don't do the things we want them to do

betty