It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Roosters


MY ROOSTER COLLECTION


Last week several of the blogs I like to read were having a rooster party. I didn't get to take part in that but I do have a lot of roosters. Sooo I thought it would be nice to share them with you. I've had loads of fun collecting them and decorating my kitchen. Some were gifts and others I found here there and everywhere.


Tea pot and creamer and sugar with rooster knobs

A tray and a tall container that I keep pasta in



Lots and lots of pot holders


Little chiken coop




Another cute holder by the back door that is handy for just about anything and everything





Trivet I use on the wall for decoration


Kitchen night light





I've lot of different mugs and can think of a few I forgot to take pictures of as I'm typing this up




Silverware has roosters on it too




Oven mitt that I hang on the oven door





Trivets--the brown one is a puzzle too






Little hanging roosters that I've not found a place to hang up yet



Top of the mirror on the kitchen closet door


Chalkboard sign





Cute little welcome sign





Mirror


dish towels







Neat little guy who holds my keys by the back door





Kitchen chairs have rooster cushions on them





Above the cupboards more roosters roost and maybe a few hens too






















Another cute little trinket that hangs from the shelf






Another mug






Dish soap container by the sink





Paper towel holder






The little dark brown rooster is a wood carving






I do hope you enjoyed it all!


'On Ya'-ma

3 comments:

a corgi said...

how cute, Pam! so many nice roosters in various shapes and sizes and themes! my favorite was the rooster silverware

thanks for sharing

betty

Angie said...

I don't know which would be my favourite, there's so much and all lovely. So colourful.

love, Angie, xx

Linda :) said...

Oh my goodness look at all your roosters... I love it! I've thought of having roosters but already have too much with my birdhouses and snowmen... :)