It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chapter 9, Page 20, Book 09

It's a little warmer here today as I only have 2 layers instead of 3 this morning. I've found another spot to sit with the laptop which seems to be better for connecting to the internet. It's quite close to my little bird feeder and I have a cardinal scolding right now as he won't come down to the feeder since I'm sitting here.

The skies are mostly blue right now but a front is moving up bringing us rain and warmer weather for the next few days. I'll just enjoy the pleasant weather while I can and soak up some sun today. Back to work tomorow. This will be a short work week though as I have Friday off for a vacation day. I hope the rain ends by then.

I hope you all get plenty of that good R&R day today. You are all in my thoughts and prayers as always.

'On Ya'-ma

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Glad you found a link to the internet so you can update your blog while you are there. Enjoy your day and stay warm. I presume you will be going home today and I hope you have a safe trip.

Hollie said...

It's so nice to hear from you on the weekends. I always miss you for sure, but I know how much you enjoy your weekends at the camper. Have a nice day! It's still kinda cloudy & a few showers here. I love it though! It just makes me want to nest...LOL

Joann said...

I'm relaxed just reading this entry!! LOL!!! Enjoy your day!!

scrappy quilter said...

Glad you found a place to use your computer. We are having a very relaxing day here too. Hugs..

Buttercup said...

Sounds lovely. Only in two layers, but the air is crisp. Time to get out the turtlenecks and heavier socks. Waiting to see my first fall leaf.

a corgi said...

love your new blog header picture Ma! I am glad you found a place you could get a better internet connection even though the cardinal wasn't happy about it

seems like a good way to usher fall in with the rainy weather

always good to have a short work week to go back to

betty