It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chapter 9, Page 12, Book 09


There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life.
unattributed


As we watch leaves fluttering to the ground in the fall, we are reminded that nature's cycles are mirrored in our lives. Autumn is a time for letting go and releasing things that have been a burden

Autumn reminds us of the impermanence of everything. We have experienced the budding of life in spring and the flowerings and profusions of summer. Now the leaves fall and bare branches remind us of the fleeting nature of all things
GOOD MORNING !

My Friday vacation day off fluttered by and is gone. I took my car in for servicing early yesterday morning with the hopes that by noon I’d be on my way to the camper. That never happened…it took them all day yesterday and will take them yet a few hours this morning to fix everything that was wrong with it. The dear old ‘silver streak’ is getting old like me. At least her parts and pieces are easier to replace than mine.

If by chance she’s ready to roll before noon I’ll still go to the campsite, but if it is after that I’ll stay home the rest of the weekend.

I’ve let go of a lot in my day and this is a minor thing compared to the others so A vacation day though very valuable is not all that important, so I’ll be smiling a lot and counting my blessings.

I hope your Saturday is a great one . If I don’t have an entry tomorrow you know where I’ll be…

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

There's an important difference between giving up and letting go.
Jessica Hatchigan


‘On Ya’-ma

4 comments:

scrappy quilter said...

I hope you car is ready before noon so you can have some relaxing time at your campsite. There are so few days left to camp. Along with that I hope the cost of repairs doesn't take an arm and a leg. Hugs..

a corgi said...

great attitude Pam if you don't make it to your camper this weekend; at least it gives you a chance to rest and get some things done around your house

betty

Hollie said...

I'm just glad that you were able to go to the camper after all. Enjoy your weekend!

Hollie said...

I'm just glad that you were able to go to the camper after all. Enjoy your weekend!