It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, August 31, 2009

Chapter 8, Page 31, Book 09

I used to spend at least 8 hours every weekend making sure things were just perfect -in case someone came over. Then I realized one day that no one came over; they were all out living life and having fun!

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING!

So many people run around looking for miracles when they don't realize that they are the miracle. Waking up each day is that start of that miracle

We live moment to moment, living, breathing, hearts beating, each moment a gift from God

Each day is a UNIQUE one, each day brings a miracle of its own

I may be an optimist, but I've had my share of downtimes. Looking for the miracles in each day can lift me out of the darkest of moods.

It's a miracle we're all here. It's a miracle that we can learn something new every day and know we'll never run out of new things to learn.

I thank God for making this coming day the best day of my life ...

And I do hope your Monday is one too!


THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Each of my days are miracles. I won't waste my day;
I won't throw away a miracle

Kelley Vicstrom

‘On Ya’ -ma



4 comments:

scrappy quilter said...

AMEN!! Everyday we have on this earth is a miracle. We always look for the BIG miracles when when have so many little ones around us all the time and we don't even realize it. Thanks for the reminder!!

Hollie said...

I agree totally! I enjoy the small little miracles around us daily....this morning I'm enjoying the miracle of hummingbirds!

Have a miracle filled day!

a corgi said...

totally agree with you, Ma, about miracles. its funny because I was just thinking about miracles today after reading the Bible when Paul talks about the Jewish people looking for miraculous signs and the Greeks looking for wisdom but that he (Paul) preached Jesus crucified (1 Corinthians 1:22-23)

anyway, my thought about miracles was the Jewish people saw so many miraculous signs from Jesus (healing the sick, raising the dead, feeding the 5000/4000, etc) but they still wanted more miraculous signs for them to believe he was God

life is definitely a miracle, each and every day we live

(thanks for your comment on my recent blog entry; I think its awesome what your church/churches in your area do for providing meals one day a week; I'm going to look into if any churches here do such a thing and pray about it.....)

enjoy the day

betty

Rose said...

I agree....thank you for reminding me to live that miracle everyday!

Great Post!