It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chapter 7, Page 28, Book 09


I used to spend at least 8 hours every weekend making sure things were just perfect "in case someone came over". Then I realized one day that no one came over; they were all out living life and having fun!

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING!

So many people run around looking for miracles when they don't realize that they are the miracle. Waking up each day is that start of that miracle

We live moment to moment, living, breathing, hearts beating, each moment a gift from God

Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own

I may be an optimist, but I've had my share of downtimes. Looking for the miracles in each day can lift me out of the darkest of moods.

It's a miracle we're all here. It's a miracle that we can learn something new every day and know we'll never run out of new things to learn.

I thank God for making this coming day the best day of my life ...

And I do hope yours is one too!


THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Each of my days are miracles. I won't waste my day;
I won't throw away miracle

Kelley Vicstrom

‘On Ya’ -ma




3 comments:

Rose said...

Well said. Yes, we are a miracle.

I have to remind myself sometimes.

Enjoy your day!

Hugs, Rose

BlueRidge Boomer said...

the sun peeking over the mountain tops each morning is a miracle!!

Great Post...

Enjoy....LindaMay

a corgi said...

love the thought for today, Ma; I too believe there are lots of miracles around us, creation itself is a miracle; and I need to remember to look for them more and be more grateful for them; good reminder :)

betty