It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, June 29, 2009

Chapter 6, Page 29, Book 09




RIGHT NOW . . . .

-somebody is thinking of you.

-somebody is caring about you.

-somebody misses you.

-somebody wants to talk with you.

-somebody wants to be with you.

-somebody hopes you aren't in trouble.

-somebody is thankful for the support you have provided.

-somebody wants to hold your hand.

-somebody is praying for you.

-somebody hopes everything turns out all right.

-somebody wants you to be happy.

-somebody wants you to find him/her.

-somebody is celebrating your successes.

-somebody wants to give you a gift.

-somebody thinks that you ARE a gift.

-somebody hopes you're not too cold,

or too hot-somebody wants to hug you.

-somebody loves you.

-somebody admires your strength.

-somebody is thinking of you and smiling.

-somebody is thinking of your smile.

-somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on.

-somebody wants to go out with you

and have a lot of fun.

-somebody thinks the world of you.

-somebody wants to kiss you.

-somebody wants to protect you.

-somebody would do anything for you.

-somebody wants to be forgiven.

-somebody is grateful for your forgiveness.

-somebody wants to laugh with you

all night long about old times.

-somebody is waiting to use new times

to make more memories.

-somebody remembers you fondly

and wishes that you were there.

-somebody is praising God for you.

-somebody has you in mind while

they wish upon a star.

-somebody values your advice.

-somebody wants to tell you

how much they care.

-somebody wants to stay up all night

watching old movies with you.

-somebody wants to share their dreams with you.

-somebody wants to hold you in their arms.

-somebody treasures your spirit.

-somebody wishes they could suspend time.

-somebody praises God for your friendship and love.

-somebody can't wait to see you.

-somebody wishes that things didn't have to change.

-somebody loves you for who you are.

-somebody loves the way you make them feel.

-somebody wants to be with you.

-somebody is hoping they can grow old with you.

-somebody hopes that you know they care.

GOOD MORNING !

Today I am one of the some bodies that care! Yes, I do care about all my family and friends for sure. I know that some days it feels like there is not anyone that really does care but there is always me and of course our dear Lord too. He is always there for us if we just believe.

The weekend was another beautiful one for the most part. We had a rather heavy down pour of rain on Thursday evening after I arrived at the campground and another very short rain Sunday around noon. Otherwise it was some of the best weather summer can provide.

I took only a few pictures as I never got my camera battery charged up. I must admit I was too busy being lazy and just forgot to do it.

Next weekend I promise I’ll take loads. It will be the 4th of July on Saturday so the whole weekend will be filled with a lot of red, white and blue activities.

It’s back to work for me today, but it’s another 4-day work week so I’m sure the time will fly by. If only I could get the weekends to slow down abit I’d be so ever thankful. I always think of the 4th as marking the halfway point of summer, although it really isn’t at all.

If they are not there already I’m sure the back to school clothing will soon be appearing in the stores. I don’t really even want to think about fall.

Have a great Monday!



TODAY’S THOUGHT

If you judge people, you have no time to love them


Mother Teresa


‘On Ya’-ma

10 comments:

Jeannette said...

We are having a heatwave here and they are putting out health warnings. Not good for Mike and I as we have terrible colds and chests at the moment.

Jeannette said...

P.S. Lots of people are saying they cannot get into my journal, hope you can

Cindi ;) said...

Make sure you take plenty of pics of the Brownies....LOL those dessert pics are my fav!....LOL
Have a great day
oxoxox

Joyful Days said...

I'm sure the back to school supplies are not far behind those clothes!! But I like paper and pencils, so that's okay.

Have a great week.

Blessings,

Julie

Ora said...

Hey Ma...nice entry...glad the week end was good for you...and have a good "short" week...rest up for the great week end LOL...and sometimes just coming into the blogs I read make the day the best...because I can tell that people care about how I am and feel...that's nice...and thanks for caring for all of us...I enjoy it LOL...all the time!!! hugs..Ora n KY

Sonya said...

I was thinking about you Sunday b/c some front was moving thru and I was hoping it did not effect you in a big messy thunderstorm way! So Katy got her Back to School packet in the mail today. I already have next year's calendar booked into my google calendar.
Now we can make spring break plans, I am thinking!
Hope you are having a good week. Hard to believe July 4 is on us.

Joan said...

Happy to read you had a good weekend and the weather behaved.Warm here but cloudy, Have a good week. Love Joan

a corgi said...

I like the picture on top of your journal, Ma; very colorful!! I know a lot of people do think July 4th is the middle of summer; I wonder why we think that when there's soo much more of summer that lies ahead of it? I'll be interested to see the pictures of the camp ground celebrating the Fourth; I bet it should be really colorful!

betty

scrappy quilter said...

Glad you only have a 4 day work week. Hope it goes by quickly and you can get out to your camper with wonderful weather for you. I love the poem RIght Now...so very true. Hugs

Linda :) said...

Yep, I have back to school shoes in already and women's winter boots... and our Target was already putting out the school supplies....
Have a great week!! :)