It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.

Author Unknown

Monday, June 01, 2009

Chapter 6, Page 1, Book 09


The angel of June helps us flourish and grow strong.
June's angel teaches us to sustain our enthusiasm for the new projects and directions we started in the spring. In this glorious time of sunshine and growth, we learn to seek out the warmth of friendships and family ties, to help nurture the seeds we planted and become all that we were meant to be.
The angel of June urges us to be steadfast in our intentions, to renew our dedication, and to stay the course intended for us.
GOOD MORNING !

It’s back to work once more and I really do feel refreshed and renewed to start a new work week. I hope you all had a good weekend! It’s hard to believe that it is June already. Once the nicer weather begins it seems time flies by. It would be nice if winter went by so quickly.

I have put new pictures of the weekend on the side bar for you all to see. I really don’t do anything very exciting, but I do love the out of doors and the relaxing time I have at the camper.

For quite awhile now I’ve not been able to add more than one picture on my blog and I’m not sure why that is, but they seem to go ok on the side bar.

I hope your Monday is a great one. I’m going to try my best to have one too.
THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world

Ada Louise Huxtable

‘On Ya’-ma

6 comments:

Kathy said...

It looks as though your weekends are very cathartic. You refresh and renew yourself so you are ready to take on the new work week. Love the pictures. Have a great week.

Cindi ;) said...

I love seeing your pics on Monday...sounds like another wonderful weekend!

Sugar said...

nice pictures.
try adding your pics via html mode from photobucket...you can put as many as you want, anyplace on your post you want them to go. if you need help, let me know. ;)
yep, summer goes a LOT faster than winter.
have a good week.
huggies...

Sybil said...

It is so wonderful that you can get away ans come back to us all refreshed and then are able to refresh us with your tale of the weekend and the lovely photo's
I had a great weekend as I had the greatest of fun on Saturday...I went up in a "Glider" an ambition I have had for many years...It was fun but I had thought it would be lovely and silent floating around..however it actually was quite noisy apparently it was the sound of the wind as we floated above it at up to 3,500 ft, still it was good.
Love sybil xx

a corgi said...

loved looking at your pictures from the weekend; looks like such a relaxing time there and the quesidillas looked scrumptious!

It is hard to imagine it is June already! this year is speeding by for a lot of us I think!

betty

Rose said...

When I lived in New England, I too was thrilled when winter passed but living in South Florida, I dread Summer because it is way too hot and humid!

Hugs, Rose